photo greener grass logo new_zpsew0enxyv.png  photo stitches copy_zpsp3oydyai.png

 photo about_zpshba0art5.png  photo shop_zps24sfyl5o.png  photo workshops_zpsycwnndbh.png  photo craft parties_zps5jskxbkf.png  photo tutorials_zpscfm8kqak.png  photo contact_zpsfhv565sj.png

Some Fall Plans For Greener Grass



When we finally moved into our house last month and decided to take a break from the remodeling biz, I was finally able to go back to work at Greener Grass. Not only did I have the time (and the wireless internet, holla!) to return to blogging, but I also set up shop to start sewing again. I'm so very excited to show you what I've been working on over the past weeks…It's something I've been dreaming of for the past few YEARS! It will be a thrill to have it all finally come to fruition in just a few short days. 

I've also been able to work on my fall calendar and I'm happy to say that we will be offering sewing classes in Fitzgerald AND Macon. Most of the classes will be in Fitzgerald since this is our new home. The Fitzgerald Ben Hill Arts Council has generously offered to play host to these classes, and it will be a treat for me to be able to teach them at the Carnegie Center. I will certainly miss hosting them in my home, but since we are in a smaller space now, I think this will work much better. I have a grand "one day" plan for classes at the farm (sewing weekend, anyone?) but that's in the slightly distant future for now. 

The first class we have scheduled for Fitzgerald is a Sewing 101 class. It's a 7 week course that covers all the basics of what you need to know in order to begin sewing on your on and we make 5 very cute projects! Yay! We'll publish the dates for that class on Monday, so dig out your machine and get ready to sign up…I can only take 4 people MAX!

Enjoy your weekend, friends. So far, our weekend has included a cross country meet, visiting a fall festival with friends, and trying out a new restaurant and being served pizza by some pirate looking fellows.

Tomorrow holds a family reunion here at the farm and, incidentally,  Ford has learned to sing "We are fam-i-ly. I got all my people with me…." Nothing like a little Sister Sledge to get a party started. 

Later Gators. 
mel

1 comment:


  1. Thankyou for this wonderful article. I regularly read your article, all are very amazing

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips